One lesson from the pandemic is that the market can shift quickly and unexpectedly. Consumer behavior can change, environmental conditions can change, and the marketplace itself can change. Now more than ever, it’s important to keep a close eye on your Amazon eCommerce presence.
Shifting search traffic, shifting consumer attitudes, shifting sales volumes. These shifts show up in your Amazon numbers, but it takes valuable time and attention to catch the changes in time to take action. So, to help you keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening with your products in the Amazon marketplace, we’re introducing Gradient Daily Alerts™. Daily Alerts allows you to find out when one of a number of key performance indicators shows a rapid and significant change with one of your brand’s products.
Here’s how it works.
- Create a Gradient account.
- Follow any brand in one or more Amazon categories
- Enable the alerts you want to receive
- Receive an email notification on the same day the alert is detected and confirmed
- Click the link in the email to return to the Gradient Console to investigate what’s happening with your products in the category
We know marketplace churn can be challenging, but it can also present opportunities - if you can act quickly. Set up your Daily Alerts in the Gradient Console, and stay ahead of your competition.
Photo by Sašo Tušar on Unsplash